Here are the rules:
- Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
- Post the rules for this hop
- Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
- Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
2. What genre does the book fall under?
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
Jim would be played by Mark Wahlberg!!! That's an easy one, I would love for him to play any of my heroes! As for Rachel...hmm...maybe Michelle Pfeiffer.
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
What if you could live your life again?
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I'm not sure yet.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
About four months, but it was originally written in first person. I'm now in the process of revising it to a third person POV.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I don't know of any books like this.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
This story is extremely meaningful to me. The initial idea was inspired by my brother, Chris, who was taken from us way too soon. I think about him and miss him every single day.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
This book really makes you think about your life, and how your decisions affect your life.
Tag, you’re it!
I ’tagged’ the following authors: